Solar Powered Containerized Water Treatment Systems
- Multi-stage water purification process can purify any source of water, including seawater into potable water
- Scalable system capable of producing up to 120,000 gallons (454,250 liters) per day
- System can be paralleled to increase daily water production.
- Each system includes:
- Engineering System Design
- ISO insulated containers with lighting and HVAC for shipping and protection
- FDA compliant Reverse Osmosis (RO) membranes
- Pre-Treatment System to extend life of RO membrane filters
- Post-Treatment System to raise water pH
- Power system with solar array and Lithium-Ion battery storage system
- Battery storage system will have independent ISO container
- Solar array can also be dismantled in preparation of hurricanes or other natural disasters for safe storage
- System can also be grid-tied (power from electric utility)
- Provision of corrosion resistant shipping containers
- User manual including installation, operation, troubleshooting and commissioning procedures
- List of recommended parts and consumables
- Materials and workmanship warranty of 1 year.
- Click here for ContainerMax™ Spec Sheet.