Mobile MaxClear™ – MMC™
The Mobile MaxClear™ is a solar-powered, stand-alone system designed to pump, filter, purify water and desalinate water. The system is mounted on a custom trailer platform for ease of mobility and utilizes WorldWater’s proprietary technology to provide clean drinking water and reliable power anywhere in the world.
Key features include:
- 900 watt solar array mounted on integrated trailer
- Provision of an average 37,000 liters (10,000 gallons) of clean drinking water each day for a fraction of $0.01 per liter from wells, rivers, lakes and other sources in as little as five hours of daily sun exposure
- Reverse osmosis unit capable of purifying up to 3,700 liters (1,000 gallons) of water per day
- 2 Batteries – 5.4 kWh storage capacity
- High efficiency MPPT solar charge controller
- 12V DC power supply with power ports and USB connections for charging small DC devices (phones, laptops, small accessories, lights, etc.)
- 1000W inverter to operate 110 VAC small AC appliances
- Water purification system is easy to set up and take down allowing for purified drinking water within 15 minutes of arrival on site
- Water purifier and solar array are integrated into a 4’x6′ enclosed trailer. Trailer is DOT approved and is equipped with a military style pintle hitch for ease of towing
- No gasoline, diesel or external power source (other than the sun) required
- Environmentally friendly, producing low noise and no pollution during operation
- Trailer allows for advanced mobility
*Assumes 5 peak-equivalent solar hours; fewer solar hours will result in decreased operating time and output.
WorldWater’s purification process is state of the art, removing dirt, silt, sand, bacteria, pathogens, cysts and viruses. Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems are also available for desalination, as optional upgrade.
Stage 1: media filter for removing turbidity and reduce particle size to 5 microns or less.
Stage 2: carbon cartridge filtration to further reduce particle size to 0.5 microns or less.
Stage 3: sterilization by ultra filtration or desalination membranes.
No chemicals added to water in standard process (chlorination unit optional)
Fresh water systems have a parallel filtration allowing for continuous purification even during system maintenance
Brackish water (RO) systems are available for 10,000 TDS PPM, and seawater (RO) purification handles water with TDS under 45,000 TDSPPM.
Comes with all necessary hoses,pumps,fittings,tools and 2 months of consumable filter replacements.
Additional consumable filter packages are available in 1 year quantities.